Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Trip To Westports


A trip to Westports early in the morning isn't that bad at all. After all, it's a holiday for me and to be honest, I won't be having any important things to do. So, woke up early in the morning, 6.45am, although I set my alarm to ring at 6.15am(HAHAHA). Get myself all ready up, picked up Nicko and we drive ourselves to Sunway University College.

At approximately 8.00am, the teacher in charge took our attendance and we got our asses on the bus.





As you can see, Westports is full of vehicles, ships, warehouses, uncles, buses, trucks and etc.

But actually, Westports isn't all about that.

Photo taken from inside the building that's why you can see reflection on the glass. Wasn't taken on mid air. I'm no Superman!




Westports has this so called Garden Port. It's actually, Westports + Garden = Garden Port. They just want to have a greenery environment so that when workers come to work, they will feel like as though they're working at home. So that makes Garden Port their 2nd home.

Frankly, this really is an excellent idea because when I stepped into Westports, I saw many trees, plants, flowers all around. It seriously had this 2nd home effect on me. =/ (Sounds gay)


Right, they told me that this piece of shit cost them RM200,000,000 (200 millions). Like ftw? 1000 Fair Ladies(some luxury sports car) into this metal craps? Give me a fbreak!

Anyway, this piece of shit is called Crane. I think that's how it is spelled. And it is to carry containers from ships to the ground. I think. Wasn't really paying attention to what the lecturer was saying that day. Arghh, sleepy. Shit, that was an excuse.




Holy, yup. I took this picture. x= This picture was taken when we went sightseeing at the port. Jason was talking about sailorman and suddenly he saw this girl and he called her sailorgirl.

Swt, I know, She was wearing red dress. And I looked at her from behind so I thought she was hot. But she isn't if you look from the front. She's more like Muriel Heslop. HAHAHA!



That's all for Westports. It was really a nice trip and it's better than sleeping at home. Right, gtg folks.

Oh wait, by the way, I found the link to their website. Hahaha. I know no one will bother to take a look at the lousy website but here it is: WestportsMalaysia. Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd - Welcome To The Most Efficient e-Terminal. Lulz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home