Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Off To A Path To Become A Legend.





I was so excited when I saw a topic "Registration for WCG 2008 Opens Now"(title may be different) in Lowyat forum. Clicked on the website, it links me to the WCG official website. And it begins there. I called up Jian Hong and told him the good news. HAHA. He asked me to register for him too. But sadly, he's just 17 and he needs to submit parental consent form during the WCG event which is the on the 15th(friday) of August. Anyway, I registered for him, about the consent form, we'll try to find alternate ways as you know parents don't like their children so into e-games.



So right now, it's all about studies since I did badly in my first semester. Oh no, it's about studies, and warcraft. But I swore deeply in my heart, I will pass my 4 fsubjects with flying colours this semester. Without completely abandonning my so-fucking-pro warcraft. And nowadays I'm surrounded my fucksing noobs. And they can't stand to irritate me everyday. This is embarrassing.. x=

OK, FOR NOW, I'M CALLING ANY WARCRAFT III PLAYERS TO COME AND CHALLENGE ME FOR A GAME. IF NOT, I CANNOT TRAIN MY SKILLS YOU FUCKSING NOOBS! BRING IT ON BABES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home