Sunday, May 4, 2008

SUNWAY is The Way of the Sun

Oh shit. I just have to say that I really regretted not joining the MUFY Sports Day. Arghh. How stupid was I. Anyway, today is another sports day in SYUC but this time it's different. Students from different courses were competing with one another in our college's field. AUSMAT, CIMP, ACCA (where most of the hawwwwt chiqs are), MUFY and a few more I forgot =D.

Ahh, I didn't expect to have a chiq in my team too. Well, it isn't really my team, I was just a replacement because Boon Kiat couldn't make it, he was sick, or so I was told. Fake. =D. Well, good thing he was sick. Wahahahhaa! Really enjoyed the day. Ohh, how's life gonna be if there isn't any hot chiq. I'll die the day I was bornt. =/.

Initially, I was told that our team consists of 10 students. Brevinna, Previnna, Huey Ting, Ethel, Nicko, Nizam, Abdul, 2 more unknowns, and me. Out of nowhere, 1 tall guy and 1 hot chiq joined our team. =D =) =]. I don't know the guy's name, why should I? But the hot chiq was Jenny. And blardy Nicko is so crazy about her.

Ohyah, we're the ones wearing the BLUE t-shirts.


Jenny, oh Jenny. Ah Jenny. o.O Jenny.
Everyone's invited to see me play golf. =D


Nizam and Nicko gay. MC was being lame with his stupid lame jokes. But the jokes were really funny.


AND SEE THIS ACCA's HAWWTTTTT CHIQ! If you don't know which one is the one I'm talking about, go jump klang river pls.


Oh by the way, went to Guna's party today. The Soldier's Last Drink. Sad. I won't be able to see him for a long time. Sad. I want to see Guna. Sad. I love him. Sad. PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM THAT I LOVE HIM. SAD. PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM I AM SAD BECAUSE OF HIM! And, the pictures are with Lay Kuan and Daarshinee. Go grab from them since they have those 2 big B**Bs. GRAB FROM THEM! GRAB THEM!

PS, I'm no shit gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home