Sunday, August 3, 2008

PC FAIR (II) 2008

I'm back with another meaningless post. After all, I don't have anything good to post. :) This year's PC FAIR was held in KLCC again. I think every year's the same. They won't change the venue and that's good. One thing, it's too crowded in the afternoon. But there are hot promoters everywhere every year. And every year Samsung chicks are the ones getting my 100% full fattention. They are just hot. TOO HOT! Words can't describe nemore. Anyways, went to PC FAIR with Yin Chye the fats, Jeev, Kenny, Boon Yong and Jian Hong. And the one who spent the most this time is Jian Hong. I can't believe he brought RM1600 with him. Yes! RM1600! One-thousand-sex-hundred! He is darn rich despite that he looks like a begger. x=. HAHA. Just joking. No hard feelings yeh, JH. He bought a processor, graphic card and a mother board. He even lent RM250 from me. Sad, he didn't have enough money because he kept belanja-ing us breakfast. HAHA. Good boy. Yin Chye went all the way just to buy a ....... Ops, I forgot what he bought. Kenny bought an earphone that cost him RM49. Expensive shit. Me, Jian Hong and Boon Yong bought a 8GB Apacer thumbdrive each. Ah, I have to admit, I went there and see chicks and that's my main objective. Man, SAMSUNG CHICKS!

Oh yeh, I bought a laptop online on Saturday night. It was so fast, convenient and easy. A few clicks and the deal was done. :) Yay me.

Well, stop bragging about shits no more and I shall show you Angels.

My 2nd wife.



My 3rd and 1st wife. Woohoo. Hot Samsung chicks.


Ahboy's wives.



Jason's 2nurses + 4babes wives. He is greedy. He even went to Syariah Court and asked permission for the 4th, 5th and 6th wife. Stupid idiot..



Enjoy and have a nice day!

By the way, do not stare too long at my wives please. TQ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home