Monday, August 18, 2008

An Important Necessity

In case some of you don't know about this should-be-celebrated news, I'm telling you now. I had a new laptop. Yay?

Well, nothing's special about this laptop. It just cost me to starve for 2 months because my dad only agreed to sponsor me RM3000 and this laptop cost RM3865. So I had to pay an extra of RM800 by my own. And there goes my 2 months' allowance. Hoho. I'm not going to waste anymore money on useless shits so guys, stop attracting me to cc's or shit movies. Thanks. No, thanks.

Right, my laptop's model is DELL's M1330. It's real cool. I like it. Especially the LCD; it's crystal clear. And it doesn't hurt my eyes like how my old CRT(monitor) did. CRT's are the worst thing you can have because they can eventually kill your eyes. So throw away all your CRT's and get going with LCDs. By the way, if you're serious about this, I recommend Samsung's LCDs. I'm not trying to promote, it's just that Samsung is the World No.1LCD Seller. For its quality. Of course, the price is also kind "beautiful".

Anyway, back to my laptop. Yeh, it's not lag although I'm just having 2GB of ram. Alright, it does lag sometimes when I try to on loads of programs at once. On the other hand, gaming with this laptop is good. Lagless and you can have great qualities of gaming. There's one thing I don't like about this laptop; it has only 2 USB ports. Like ftw? 1 for my mouse and the other 1 for my keyboard. What about my pendrive? But overall, it's the best laptop an 18-year-old guy can have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home