Saturday, August 16, 2008

WCG Malaysia 2008


Right folks, WCG Malaysia 2008 once again. This time it's held in Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. There's a lot of Samsung, Kingston and other co-sponsors, sponsors of WCG. And the Samsung chiqs were the ones who were getting all the attention again because they didn't have enough clothes to put on. And shit, I didn't take their pictures because I was shy. Thank you. Thank you very the much.

Yeh, so I went there the 1st day and I was late for an hour so I got disqualified immediately. Nice time planning, huh? But luckily the marshall let me enter the loser's bracket. It's better than going there sitting KTM + LRT wasted total time = 1 1/2 hour and do nothing.

God knows. I won that match. Although it was held at 6pm and I had to wait for 5 hours there. No worries. There were chiqs all around. And the emcee was pretty good. Joker. Indian. I like him. He's a daring one.

They were having stage matches too. Like FIFA2008, Warcraft III and Super Dance Online. Right, those were for the pros. And I didn't get the chance to perform up there. Guess I'm not good enough. Urghh, I wana smack myself. Gotta train hard. Because? I'm going again next year.

And yeah, I went again today. Started at 10am and I didn't want to get late again so I woke up at 7.15am and got on to KTM at roughly 8am. Nice timing, reached there was already 10am. Had a match with a Malay guy who used the all-time-favourite korea player's name MYM.Moon. But no worries, I beat him like how I cut vegetables. Plain easy and simple.

But I have to admit, I lost to a fatty.(3rd round) And that is saddening although he's a nice guy. I like him to be honest. Right, I need to start training. Well, WCG was great. You guys should go too. :)

Peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home