Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Basshunter Rocks Your Socks!

Hey, welcome back. It's another short post. Okay, tomorrow is my chemistry topic test 2 so good luck to me. I want to intro you guys to a good song. It's kinda similar to the dota song some of you know. Well, if you do not know, it's okay. I'll upload the song too. Together with the song I wanted to intro to you guys. The title of the song is "All I Ever Wanted". And the singer is Basshunter. Woohooo. Basshunter is actually a nickname to a Swedish musician known as Jonas Erik Altberg. Most of you do not know him, but he is pretty famous. Bah, I know this guy mainly because I like his songs. Just enjoy the song. Bye, noobs!




Basshunter - All I Ever Wanted

Basshunter - DotA





By the way, I found my 4th wife. She is hot. Hawwwt!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home